Last Updated: September 19, 2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Data: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant details you provide to us when filling out a contact form, signing up for an account, or using our services.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how the website is accessed and used, which may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information collected for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To respond to your inquiries or customer service requests.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights:
- Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
Data Protection Rights under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
If you are a resident of California, you have the right:
- To know what personal data is being collected about you.
- To know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- To say no to the sale of personal data.
- To access your personal data.
- To equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Data Protection Rights under Various U.S. State Laws (2023 Updates)
- Access, Portability, and Correction: You have the right to request access to, portability of, and correction of your personal data.
- Opt-out Rights: You have the option to opt-out of data sales, targeted advertising and sharing, profiling, sensitive data collection, and voice or facial recognition data collection.
- Special Provisions for Minors: We adhere to expanded privacy rights for children in states like Montana and Florida, ensuring no data processing for targeted marketing or data sale without consent.
- Global Privacy Signals: We recognize and act upon global privacy signals, ensuring a consistent experience for all users.
Security of Data:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your information, no electronic transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites:
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We abide by the state laws expanding on the rights and protections for children, ensuring we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.